Dental Implants or Dental Bridges in Bangalore: What Should You Choose?
Implants vs. Bridges
Dental implants offer a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth. They are essentially replacement tooth roots and are made to match the natural teeth. They offer several advantages:
- Enhanced facial appearance
• Improved speech, oral health, and confidence
• Better Bite
• Long-lasting results
Dental bridges are used as bridges to close the gap created by one or several missing teeth. The dental bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap.
Why Choose Dental Implants over Bridges?
- 1. When a tooth is missing, the jawbone in that area starts shrinking which can affect the adjacent teeth as well as the surrounding teeth. Dental implants prevent this and promote bone growth.
- Affordable dental implants near MG Road, closely resemble natural teeth when it comes to feel and function. This is because the titanium implant replicates the restoring form, function, and durability of the tooth root.
- In the case of dental implants near MG Road, there is no risk of tooth decay as opposed to bridges. Implants are also relatively easy to keep clean.
- Bridges sit above the gum in the space where the tooth is missing. Whereas, dental implants are fixed into the jaw bone which offers natural stimulation with chewing actions.
- The success rate of dental implants is much higher as compared to dental bridges- up to 98%.
- Dental implants last for a lifetime if they are cared for as prescribed by the dentist.