Frequently Asked Questions About Orthodontics
- What is the best time to consult with an orthodontist?
Children and adults should visit an orthodontist for an evaluation as soon as possible to make sure their oral health is optimal.
Best Orthodontics near me in Cunningham Road
- How do I know if I need braces?
Many people want braces because they desire to feel more confident. Some people need braces because they have a severe overbite or underbite.
Best braces dentist near me in Vasanth Nagar
- Is there a lot of pain involved?
Your mouth will feel sore the following day due to the friction caused by your braces rubbing against your lips, tongue, and cheeks, which will cause a small amount of pain.
Best Orthodontics near me in Shivaji Nagar
- Will my teeth straighten naturally over time?
Without getting braces, your teeth will not straighten on their own.
Best braces dentist near me in Sadashiva Nagar
- How often will I need to see an orthodontist after getting braces?
After you receive your braces, you will have to visit your orthodontist approximately every 4-8 weeks. They will establish a schedule based on your situation.
Best braces dentist near me in Mg Road
- What types of foods should I avoid when wearing braces?
When you wear braces, the goal is to ensure you do not eat foods that will break your braces or damage your teeth, including anything hard.
Best braces dentist near me in Lavelle Road
Want to know more? Then feel free to contact us.