Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment in Bangalore
Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment
Take a deep breath and relax, because at the Quintessence Dental Clinic, we have a skilled and experienced team of experts backed by the latest technology, so your root canal is done and over within just a single session!
Do You Need to Get a Root Canal?
If you face any of these symptoms regularly, it’s probably time to get in touch with one of our endodontist:
- Severe tooth pain, especially in response to temperature changes. Pain could be spontaneous shooting-pains or throbbing aches
- Teeth are tender and painful, especially when you’re chewing
- Continuous pain for a while after eating or drinking anything cold
- Tooth-pain that increases when you lie down and reduces once you sit up
- Prominent swelling around the tooth
- Increased sensitivity when you’re having sweets
- If tooth pain spreads to your head or your ears
Root canal treatment is usually needed when the infection and tooth decay spread to the nerve in the tooth, which usually leads to an abscess. An abscess can cause severe pain and tenderness in the affected tooth while biting, along with dangerous infections.
All of the symptoms listed above are common indicators of severe damage or infection that may require treatment. Get in touch with us to book an appointment, and our Best Endodontist near MG Road, will check it out, diagnose the problem, and discuss treatments.