5 Reasons why you should fix your broken teeth ASAP
Broken teeth treatment in Kammanahalli
- Many people fix their teeth because of aesthetic reasons while some don’t even fix their teeth until it becomes a complication. A broken tooth not only appears as broken, but it also turns into blackish discoloration if left untreated. So, this needs to be fixed if you want to maintain a good smile.
- Visiting a dentist when there is a break in teeth can help us know the depth of the crack or chip. This can help us know the severity of damage to the structure of teeth. This broken or chipped tooth can even contribute to further damage and the formation of new chips in the future. The uneven edge of the tooth can cause cuts on adjacent soft tissues such as tongues, cheeks, and lips. Visit for the best root canal treatment in Kammanahalli immediately to deal with the damaged tooth.
- If the crack of broken teeth or chipped teeth is deep enough, it reaches the nerve endings of the teeth. This causes excruciating pain even at rest. This must be treated immediately.
- The cracked or chipped tooth can attract more debris and exposed dentin is more prone to decay or infections.
- Chipping or breaking of a tooth involves exposure of the inner layers of the tooth, dentin, or pulp. This can start as slight sensitivity and if neglected for a long period can turn into severe pain. We recommend you visit the best endodontist in Kammanahalli, for all your dental needs.