What Are the Best Options to Replace Missing Teeth?
Replace Missing Teeth
Removable complete dentures are temporary and mostly used as an alternative after teeth removal.
- Look natural
- Removable for easy cleaning
- Must be removed and cleaned regularly
- Ill-fitting dentures can be quite painful
- They can shift in your mouth, causing speech and chewing problems
This is a more permanent solution as the bridge is securely cemented. The adjoining teeth have to be sized down for the bridge to be made.
- Prevents surrounding teeth from moving
- Reduces the risk of bone loss
- It’s a fixed option, and therefore won’t move like dentures
- Requires work to be done on adjoining teeth
- The bridge can collapse if the surrounding teeth aren’t strong enough
- Bridges eventually need to be replaced
The dental implant option is widely acclaimed as the best available option for teeth replacement.
Dental implants can address a single tooth, multiple teeth, or even full teeth as well.
The procedure involves implanting a titanium artificial root into the affected jaw bone and allowing it to heal for about 2 to 6 months before planting the artificial tooth.
- Natural, pleasing look
- No work necessary on adjoining teeth
- A long-term solution
- The most expensive option of the bunch
- Oral surgery is required
- Eventually, the crown on the implant will require a replacement
Orthodontist in Kalyan Nagar
We are the best dental clinic in Kalyan Nagar and we give the best treatment for replacing missing teeth. Visit us today.