How to minimize complications or the risk of implant failure after a dental implant procedure
Implant failures and complications after dental implant surgery are preventable. However, you can further minimize the risk by following the tips below:
- Have your implant placed by a qualified and experienced dental care professional.
- Brush daily with fluoride toothpaste and floss regularly to care for the implants.
- Visit your dentist (at least once every six months) for a regular check-up.
- Eat healthy food and increase your calcium intake.
- Avoid smoking, especially a week before the surgery and during your recovery period.
- Allow the implant to heal before you get a tooth replacement.
- Avoid tooth grinding by using a mouth guard.
- Quit teeth-damaging habits like using your teeth as a tool, eating candy, or chewing hard objects like ice.
The best dental implants in Bangalore
If you are looking for the best dental implant treatment in Bangalore, Quintessence Family Dentistry is your go-to dental practice. Our team of professional dental care providers spearheaded by Dr. Gaurav Ghosh is full of people who are not only passionate about their job but are also licensed and have many years of experience in performing dental implants and other oral surgeries. We also use high-quality materials, state-of-art technology, and safe, reliable, and innovative procedures to provide the best dental treatments in Bangalore.
Contact us today or schedule an appointment to discover how we can help preserve your oral health and help you achieve the confident, beautiful, and healthy smile you deserve.